Honoring Hispanic Heritage Month with a Month of Action
We come from different countries. Speak different languages. But we are all Latino. Diverse people united by our values, our stories and our struggles. This month, we come together as one.
Will you honor Hispanic Heritage Month by taking action with LCF? Join our #YoVoyaVotar Campaign and/or be part of a Movement of Latino Philanthropists.
GOTV: Yo Voy A Votar ¿Y Tú? Campaign Only 17% of California’s 7 million eligible Latinos are likely to vote, a statistic that is imperative to change. LCF has launched this multi-media and grassroots campaign to reach 1 million Latinos and to register 10,000 new Latino voters.
- Register to Vote and encourage others to do the same by sharing this link.
- Volunteer to Register voters at concerts or other upcoming registration drives.
- Move the Needle in a Swing State. Join other leaders and travel to Florida, Ohio and Nevada to support efforts to Get Out The Latino Vote (GOTV). Learn more by emailing Jason Negrón-Gonzales.
- Attend a KQED Ballots and Brews Voter party! Learn more about the 17 State Propositions while having fun in four Bay Area locations: SF, Oakland, Berkeley, & San Jose.
Join our Movement of Latino Philanthropists: LCF is defining a culture of philanthropy that is uniquely Latino, using the values of the community to make a difference like never before. LCF invites you to join our movement! Share your values of generosity during this month of action.
- Join the Latino Giving Circle Network. Membership is $84 a month and 100% of the funds raised are invested back into the Latino community. Email Anna Gagliuffi, Manager of Communications and Philanthropy, to join.
- Attend an Event to see how it works. LCF is hosting 3 recruitment events:
- Learn more about the Organizations we’ve funded. Click here to see some of the Giving Circle Grantees.
As we honor our ancestors’ leadership during Hispanic Heritage Month, let’s follow in their footsteps.Take action with LCF – empower Latinos and yourself.